Faculty Initiative Project
The Instructional Guide for the
Best Practices for Planning Curriculum for Young Children:
The Integrated Nature of Learning
Join us for a unique opportunity to explore ways to integrate California Department of Education publications and initiatives into early childhood education/child development college coursework. This one-day seminar will focus on The Integrated Nature of Learning publication, the companion Faculty Initiative Project Instructional Guide, and opportunities for faculty to dialogue with colleagues.
The Instructional Guide for the Integrated Nature of Learning has been developed by and for faculty to use as a resource in supporting students as they explore the breadth and depth of the publication’s content. The Instructional Guide offers guidance and instructional possibilities for weaving the content of The Integrated Nature of Learning publication within and across your courses. Additionally, the Instructional Guide is indexed by student learning outcomes and instructional methodologies, which can assist faculty in making decisions about the utilization of The Integrated Nature of Learning publication for their students and programs.
You will receive:
- A copy of the CDE publication the Best Practices for Planning Curriculum for Young Children: The Integrated Nature of Learning
- The new Faculty Initiative Project Instructional Guide and companion PowerPoint Presentations for the Best Practices for Planning Curriculum for Young Children: The Integrated Nature of Learning
- USB Instructional Guide Flash Drive
- Tote Bag
Registration Now Open
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list to receive seminar and project updates.
Registration and Processing Fees: $90.00*
- Registration fee includes a light breakfast and lunch.
- Seminars are on Fridays, each beginning at 9:00 AM and ending at 3:00 PM
* Ticket fees are non-refundable
- April 5, 2019 – Pasadena City College in Pasadena, CA
- April 26, 2019 – California Automobile Museum in Sacramento, CA
Please share this information
Below is a PDF version of this registration information. Post it on a bulletin board, email it to colleagues, or share at a meeting.
- PDF Download: Faculty Initiative Project 2019 Seminar Flyer